Discussion: LOL Anne Boleyn had unpaid parking tickets!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Neta07
Neta07
LOL Anne Boleyn had unpaid parking tickets!
Jun 16 2010, 1:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2010, 1:40 PM EDT
I was stumbling on twitter and found a link to this article taking the piss out of Henry and his wives: http://www.cracked.com/funny-5591-the-wives-henry-viii/. Seems like they only schimed the history books. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: laugh of the day
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
1. RE: LOL Anne Boleyn had unpaid parking tickets!
Jun 16 2010, 1:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
oh man......calling KoA a cougar is just so wrong LOL. AnneB was too clever for her own good and Anne of Cleves was a fat cow who got Hever because everyone had got used to calling it Anne`s house ............LOL too much. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
I'mTheCheesecakeHere
I'mTheCheesecakeHere
2. RE: LOL Anne Boleyn had unpaid parking tickets!
Jan 9 2011, 3:04 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2011, 3:04 AM EST
"oh man......calling KoA a cougar is just so wrong LOL. AnneB was too clever for her own good and Anne of Cleves was a fat cow who got Hever because everyone had got used to calling it Anne`s house ............LOL too much."
Oh man aswell MsSquirrly! :-)
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
3. RE: LOL Anne Boleyn had unpaid parking tickets!
Jan 9 2011, 10:42 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2011, 10:42 AM EST
omg i have got to check that out!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)