Discussion: Joss Stone is a stunner this seasonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
Joss Stone is a stunner this season
Apr 17 2010, 9:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 9:14 PM EDT
Wow doesn't Joss just glow this season? I wasn't too thrilled to learn that they are setting up Anne of Cleves and Henry to have a fictional fling but she really does seem to be a stand out so who can blame the King? LOL 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Neta07
Neta07
1. RE: Joss Stone is a stunner this season
Apr 17 2010, 9:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 9:39 PM EDT
"Wow doesn't Joss just glow this season? I wasn't too thrilled to learn that they are setting up Anne of Cleves and Henry to have a fictional fling but she really does seem to be a stand out so who can blame the King? LOL"
She seems so lovely this season and "Outta-her-shell" also I have loved the sneak-peek scene of her and Elizabeth Anne seems so big-sisterly!.
Do you find this valuable?    
butterflyfunkychic
butterflyfunkychic
2. RE: Joss Stone is a stunner this season
Apr 20 2010, 11:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 11:45 PM EDT
Me too. I do hear she was a wonderful embroideress of her time and taugh Elizabeth needlework as well as some other things from her home country near Germany. It is acturate that Anne of Cleves, Elizabeth and sometimes Mary did spend time together. It is nice to see some stability for the royal children depsite the court being as turbulent as ever. Do you find this valuable?    
Boleynpatentpending
Boleynpatentpending
3. RE: Joss Stone is a stunner this season
May 13 2010, 2:55 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2010, 2:55 PM EDT
"Wow doesn't Joss just glow this season? I wasn't too thrilled to learn that they are setting up Anne of Cleves and Henry to have a fictional fling but she really does seem to be a stand out so who can blame the King? LOL"
Oh poo. I'm cuter than she is. Am too. Am too. Am too. Am too. Apart from the face and body and hair, I am way cuter.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?