Discussion: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz NetworkReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 36  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
TudorFan89
TudorFan89
Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 4:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 4:17 PM EDT
According to this http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/23/arts/television/23arts-STARZPLANSCA_BRF.html Do you find this valuable?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
1. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
Thats interesting...so Hirst is not writing it...perhaps he is a producer instead. Do you find this valuable?    
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
2. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 5:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 5:04 PM EDT
Hmm cool any news or word on the cast of Camelot!! Do you find this valuable?    
theothertudorgirl
theothertudorgirl
3. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 7:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 7:07 PM EDT
"Thats interesting...so Hirst is not writing it...perhaps he is a producer instead."
Perhaps he is writing it, is is just based on Thomas Mallory's le morte de arthur!
Do you find this valuable?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
4. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 7:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 7:26 PM EDT
"Perhaps he is writing it, is is just based on Thomas Mallory's le morte de arthur!"
well it says :
"On Monday the Starz cable channel said that it was preparing a new series called “Camelot,” based on the version of the Arthurian legend recounted in Thomas Malory’s “Morte d’Arthur.” Starz, which has recently found a hit in its sword-and-sandals adventure series “Spartacus: Blood and Sand,” said “Camelot” would be written by Chris Chibnall, of the supernatural British dramas “Life on Mars” and “Torchwood,” and produced by a team that includes Graham King (“The Departed,” “Gangs of New York”) and Morgan O’Sullivan and Michael Hirst (both of the Showtime period drama “The Tudors”)."

So looks like Chris Chibnall is writing it....not Hirst.
theothertudorgirl
theothertudorgirl
5. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 22 2010, 7:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 7:37 PM EDT
Oh, I had read a different article, I hadn't looked at the article yet so my bad... *hits head on desk*. It will be interesting... I have never watched either of the shows he has written for so I guess Camelot will be the first... and with Spartacus production halted (which makes me slightly sad as I like the show) because the lead was diagnosed with cancer, Camelot production may be pushed forward and have a release date sooner! Do you find this valuable?    
ihearttudors
ihearttudors
6. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 23 2010, 8:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 8:06 AM EDT
Does anyone know whether they have begun casting for camelot? reeeealy want to get involved. tudors was a.m.a.z.i.n.g! Do you find this valuable?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
7. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 23 2010, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
"Does anyone know whether they have begun casting for camelot? reeeealy want to get involved. tudors was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!"
Hi and welcome .... if you are in Ireland, you could try calling Ardmore Studios to find out - here is their contact page :
http://www.ardmore.ie/construction/pages/who.htm

or try contacting the casting agency that was involved with the Tudors :
http://www.moisellecasting.com/
ihearttudors
ihearttudors
8. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 23 2010, 9:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
"Hi and welcome .... if you are in Ireland, you could try calling Ardmore Studios to find out - here is their contact page :
http://www.ardmore.ie/construction/pages/who.htm

or try contacting the casting agency that was involved with the Tudors :
http://www.moisellecasting.com/"
Thank-you v much thats great info! Im in London, not Ireland but wouldnt mind travelling for something like this!!
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
9. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Mar 23 2010, 9:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 9:19 AM EDT
"Thank-you v much thats great info! Im in London, not Ireland but wouldnt mind travelling for something like this!!"
Good Luck! There were quite a few actors from London in the Tudors - check out the casting page : http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/CASTING+the+actors
*fingers crossed for you*
RoyalDynasty666
RoyalDynasty666
10. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Oct 30 2010, 2:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2010, 2:17 PM EDT
This is gonna be good! Do you find this valuable?    
AnyaTudor
AnyaTudor
11. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 2 2011, 12:59 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2011, 12:59 AM EST
There is new trailer...check it ou!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQbjOXvJOX8&feature=recentf
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
12. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 2 2011, 7:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2011, 7:46 AM EST
I just checked it out and OMG!!! It is going to be really good and I can't wait to see it!!! Do you find this valuable?    
hrm_elizabeth
hrm_elizabeth
13. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 2 2011, 2:42 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2011, 2:42 PM EST
Hi everyone! There is a wiki devoted to "Camelot." It is still under construction, so please feel free to visit and add any contributions that you would like. Here is the website if you'd like to check it out sometime.

http://camelotwiki.wetpaint.com/
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
14. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 2 2011, 3:08 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2011, 3:08 PM EST
Hmm cool i will definetly check it out thanks for the link!!! Do you find this valuable?    
hrm_elizabeth
hrm_elizabeth
15. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 3 2011, 3:26 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2011, 3:26 PM EST
You're welcome! I hope you enjoy the website!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
16. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jan 4 2011, 11:58 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 4 2011, 11:58 AM EST
Very much and i do look forward to the show and adding my creative touches to the wiki!!! As i recently signed on to it and have a profile that i need to get to work on~~ 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jlsannebolyengirl
jlsannebolyengirl
17. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Apr 9 2011, 6:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 6:21 AM EDT
i watched the 1st episode and some of the 2nd one all ready and wow i love it and i have all ready been on the youtube site and subscribed the channel and been recently on the starz site to i hope ever one with in joy it to i know i have all ready :) Do you find this valuable?    
AJBates
AJBates
18. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Apr 9 2011, 6:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 6:59 AM EDT
I've watched the first three they are al pretty good, I was surprised the first episode stuck with the legend pretty closely with some changes, but they have kinda verred a bit from it since then (from what I remember of it). But it's still really good. I enjoyed it more then what I've seen from the Borgias so far, I'm just hoping their first episode was just the slow one like in most series. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Elliemental
Elliemental
19. RE: Camelot is going to happen on the Starz Network
Jun 15 2011, 4:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 15 2011, 4:57 AM EDT
This started here (UK) on Saturday. I missed it, but so far I have heard nothing but high praise for it. I'm really looking forward to watching it online, now. Do you find this valuable?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)