Discussion: ShockedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
pookiesmama
pookiesmama
Shocked
Mar 10 2010, 9:16 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 9:16 AM EST
i was very suprised that Hirst and etc. allowed SO MUCh of the final season out on synopsis. WOW. Usually Hirst loves to keep it all tight and for the past few seasons as example we could hardly find ANYTHING on THE TUDORS 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

frogy23
1. RE: Shocked
Mar 10 2010, 9:55 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 9:55 AM EST
I recall reading a similarly detailed synopsis of season 3. I don't recall there being any mistakes in it relative to what was shown onscreen but there might have been. That's why I'm a bit surprised about the KH execution thing. Do you find this valuable?    
pookiesmama
pookiesmama
2. RE: Shocked
Mar 10 2010, 9:58 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 9:58 AM EST
That too. the errors in the synopsis is odd. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
3. RE: Shocked
Mar 10 2010, 10:00 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 10:00 AM EST
"I recall reading a similarly detailed synopsis of season 3. I don't recall there being any mistakes in it relative to what was shown onscreen but there might have been. That's why I'm a bit surprised about the KH execution thing."
Yes you are right...there was one for season 3 like this. Actually I don't think its an error about KH...she did after all think she was going to survive when she was sent to the Syon nunnery. It looks like they just didn't add everything...ie the execution! LOL But if definitely does happen.
Do you find this valuable?    
Henrysluvanne85
Henrysluvanne85
4. RE: Shocked
Mar 11 2010, 8:44 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 11 2010, 8:44 AM EST
OMG now i am really dying to see the last season i cant believe its going to be all over soon. :( Do you find this valuable?    
Lady-Anne
Lady-Anne
5. RE: Shocked
Mar 19 2010, 7:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2010, 7:40 AM EDT
I really hope they didn't take THAT much liberty with history concerning KH!
But yeah, I think the omission is on purpose...

Episode 10 is very little told, I guess we can expect some nice stuffs! Still the "dream part" is cofirmed wich is a great thing^!^^
butterflyfunkychic
butterflyfunkychic
6. RE: Shocked
Mar 22 2010, 6:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 6:58 PM EDT
"OMG now i am really dying to see the last season i cant believe its going to be all over soon. :("
Me too! I am going to miss this it was my spring its The Tudors time again. It was a lovely thing, guess all good things come to an end at some point. I am just going to have to watch my DVDs and gush.
Henrysluvanne85
Henrysluvanne85
7. RE: Shocked
Mar 23 2010, 8:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 8:46 AM EDT
"Me too! I am going to miss this it was my spring its The Tudors time again. It was a lovely thing, guess all good things come to an end at some point. I am just going to have to watch my DVDs and gush."
lol thats what ive been doing watching the DVDs over and over but after a while is like u want more. You cant get enough of it.
jrmslady09
jrmslady09
8. RE: Shocked
Mar 25 2010, 4:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 4:01 PM EDT
Tell me about seeing the first two episodes and reading the synopsis and production notes just make me want to see the final episodes even more which would explain why I have been wearing out my dvd box sets of seasons 1,2,and 3 and the first two episodes that I have!!! BTW I am on the verge of crazy!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)