Discussion: The actor who plays Francis DerehamReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 10 2010, 8:37 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 8:37 AM EST
So what do you all think of the actor (Allen Leech) who will play Francis Dereham this season? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
theothertudorgirl
theothertudorgirl
1. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 10 2010, 9:50 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 9:50 AM EST
"So what do you all think of the actor (Allen Leech) who will play Francis Dereham this season?"
IT IS AGRIPPA!!!! Sorry! My new Rome obsession has got the best of me! Love Him! I am sure he will do great! He was good in Rome and I am sure he will do the same here. I am so gonna cry when he dies, he never gets the good end of the stick!
Do you find this valuable?    
Elliemental
Elliemental
2. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 10 2010, 11:51 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 10 2010, 11:51 PM EST
I didn't notice him!! Where is he? Am I blind, as well as daft? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
theothertudorgirl
theothertudorgirl
3. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 11 2010, 10:53 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 11 2010, 10:53 PM EST
"I didn't notice him!! Where is he? Am I blind, as well as daft?"
No, you're not blind or daft! He isn't in the show yet! He will come near the end of Katherine Howard's reign as Queen Consort.

Check Out The Actor's Profile Here:
http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/Allen+Leech

If you have ever watched the television show Rome, you will recognize him from it, He played Agrippa, friend of Octavian and lover (on the show) of Octavia.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
4. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 12 2010, 2:29 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 12 2010, 2:29 AM EST
"I didn't notice him!! Where is he? Am I blind, as well as daft?"
Also if you check at the top of this page where it says Location - you can click the link which will take you to his profile and pics.
QuackQuackQuack
QuackQuackQuack
5. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 22 2010, 8:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 8:01 AM EDT
Yeah, well he really gets the short end of this stick. In this role his character gets hanged, drawn & quartered. (The nasty bit is that they don't hang him long enough to kill him, but rather cut him down, castrate, disembowel and quarter him while he's still alive. Gotta' love those Tudors!) Do you find this valuable?    
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
6. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
Mar 22 2010, 8:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 8:13 AM EDT
"Yeah, well he really gets the short end of this stick. In this role his character gets hanged, drawn & quartered. (The nasty bit is that they don't hang him long enough to kill him, but rather cut him down, castrate, disembowel and quarter him while he's still alive. Gotta' love those Tudors!)"
yes and as Starkey says "And all for sleeping a few times with an attractive and willing teenage girl who at the time was NOT married".

Pretty damn brutal when you consider what his "crime" was.

nightstarrocker
7. RE: The actor who plays Francis Dereham
May 3 2010, 5:41 PM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2010, 5:41 PM EDT
"Yeah, well he really gets the short end of this stick. In this role his character gets hanged, drawn & quartered. (The nasty bit is that they don't hang him long enough to kill him, but rather cut him down, castrate, disembowel and quarter him while he's still alive. Gotta' love those Tudors!)"
there were really sick people back then. i mean that's just a cruel, gross thing to do to somebody. it just seems so inhuman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)