Discussion: Music of Season 2?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Reggie19
Music of Season 2?
Jan 27 2010, 6:47 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 27 2010, 6:47 AM EST
I was just wondering, does anyone know the names of the some of the violin pieces composed for Mark Smeaton's character in the series. I've been trying to hunt some of them down, but without knowing their titles, my search hits a complete road block. I know one of tracks was featured in Pride and Prejudice, and of course the Smeaton's Sad Violin piece, but what are the names of the others? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Mark Smeaton Music
jennielucas
jennielucas
1. RE: Music of Season 2?
Mar 23 2011, 4:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
On the soundtrack for Season 2, pieces are named for the scenes in which they are used. I can't seem to locate the one track I want - a rather exotic piece played when the King of France comes to Court and there is a dance for his entertainment. Do you find this valuable?    
Yf89
Yf89
2. RE: Music of Season 2?
Oct 2 2011, 11:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
I made a YouTube channel with traditional medieval and renaissance music used on The Tudors. Maybe you can find some pieces/songs you were looking for.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HistoryGirl1989
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)