Discussion: What happened!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 15 of 15  |  Show  posts at a time

habitante
What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 2:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 2:35 PM EDT
In series 2 Jane Seymour was played by Anita Briem , (I was blown away), and in the 3rd series its Annabelle Wallace. This was a huge change. Can anyone explain? 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
1. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 2:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 2:42 PM EDT
"In series 2 Jane Seymour was played by Anita Briem , (I was blown away), and in the 3rd series its Annabelle Wallace. This was a huge change. Can anyone explain?"
No one knows for sure....there are a couple of theories, one is that Anita decided she didn't want to do the nude scenes..another is that she had other opportunities and took them instead.

Annabelle is pretty good so give her a chance. :)
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Hever
Hever
2. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 2:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 2:42 PM EDT
"In series 2 Jane Seymour was played by Anita Briem , (I was blown away), and in the 3rd series its Annabelle Wallace. This was a huge change. Can anyone explain?"
Basically Anita was replaced with Annabelle because she didn't want to do naked scenes.
Do you find this valuable?    

Reggie19
3. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 2:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 2:47 PM EDT
"Basically Anita was replaced with Annabelle because she didn't want to do naked scenes."
Are you serious, Annabelle hasn't even done a single one? Anite is around 23 years old isn't she, i can understand that, but i think Natalie Dormer was close enough to her in age also?
Conyle
Conyle
4. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 5:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 5:22 PM EDT
"Basically Anita was replaced with Annabelle because she didn't want to do naked scenes."
What nude scenes? I haven't watched episode 3.2 on YouTube, I'm waiting to watch it on TV, but is she nude in it? I haven't seen any hints of a nude scene for Jane.
MsSquirrly
MsSquirrly
5. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 5:39 PM EDT
well the nude scene issue is an internet rumour...nothing has been substantiated officially. Do you find this valuable?    
Hever
Hever
6. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 5:48 PM EDT
There might have been bits missed out. Do you find this valuable?    
LNor19
LNor19
7. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 6:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 6:19 PM EDT
"There might have been bits missed out."
Well, per season two, twice when Anne became pregnant, they showed Henry and Anne doing the deed, so I'm guessing the act that Jane conceives in is the one we'll see. JRM and Annabelle have great chemistry in that department, there is a promo (which no one has uploaded!!) with the two of them just going at....HOT!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Hever
Hever
8. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 6:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 6:58 PM EDT
"Well, per season two, twice when Anne became pregnant, they showed Henry and Anne doing the deed, so I'm guessing the act that Jane conceives in is the one we'll see. JRM and Annabelle have great chemistry in that department, there is a promo (which no one has uploaded!!) with the two of them just going at....HOT!"
Is there really? Where could I see this promo??
LNor19
LNor19
9. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
"Is there really? Where could I see this promo??"
You must have Showtime...it's a promo they play occasionally. I'd upload it...but my USB cord is broken =(
scooter&buster
scooter&buster
10. RE: What happened!!
Apr 3 2009, 8:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2009, 8:25 PM EDT
"Are you serious, Annabelle hasn't even done a single one? Anite is around 23 years old isn't she, i can understand that, but i think Natalie Dormer was close enough to her in age also?"
Anita Briem was in "Journey to the Center of the Earth", which was released shortly after s2 of "The Tudors" ended, and I saw the other day that she is set to star in another film. I'm not certain which....but I think it's the new Wolverine movie. Anyway, I read the rumor about her not wanting to do nude scenes, but I think it might have been more of a case that better offers were coming her way. So, she bowed out.

Reggie19
11. RE: What happened!!
Apr 4 2009, 2:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 2:21 AM EDT
"Anita Briem was in "Journey to the Center of the Earth", which was released shortly after s2 of "The Tudors" ended, and I saw the other day that she is set to star in another film. I'm not certain which....but I think it's the new Wolverine movie. Anyway, I read the rumor about her not wanting to do nude scenes, but I think it might have been more of a case that better offers were coming her way. So, she bowed out."
I just checked her out on IMDB, after you mentioned the Wolverine thing Teri, she wont be in that, thank god! However she does have three movies lined up for 2009!
libejin
libejin
12. RE: What happened!!
Apr 4 2009, 9:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 9:16 AM EDT
I noticed the change also, but wasn't surprised by it. I enjoyed the first episode very much. Do you find this valuable?    
catherineofaragon
catherineofaragon
13. RE: What happened!!
Apr 4 2009, 9:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 9:20 AM EDT
she Quit (anita) i was shocked and at the same time happy because anita was very anoying..i like annabelle better....i also agree with Libejin i did enjoy the first episode and i loved it and i wasnt suprised she was started to not care and she also started not to try out of my oppion...well she did a little

cat

habitante
14. RE: What happened!!
Apr 7 2009, 7:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 7:16 AM EDT
Thanks to all who answered 'what happened" and enlightened me.