Discussion: Comments for Holly2's Fan ScriptsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
SemperEadem
SemperEadem
Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Aug 12 2008, 5:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 12 2008, 5:32 AM EDT
Check out Holly2's Fan Scripts at the new location: http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/Holly2+Scripts

Be sure to check out pages you can create for your own scripts, too!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

dezsofi68nt
1. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Nov 27 2008, 8:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2008, 8:41 PM EST
Holly2, I absolutely loved your script. Very entertaining and I couldn't stop until I finished all that you have written so far. Can't wait for more!! You really capture Annes personality and her wit and her understanding 9of how to bait Henry. I actually do hope that she was able to haunt him throughout his life, he deserved it so much. Great work, great sense of humor and very enjoyable. Thank you!! Can't wait for more. dezsofi68nt Do you find this valuable?    
mary_bess_edward
mary_bess_edward
2. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Nov 28 2008, 12:39 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2008, 12:39 PM EST
Hey, has everyone giving up on doing fan scripts, only I’ve not seen an update for ages and they were all so good!
Do you find this valuable?    

Mysteryfan1968
3. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Jan 9 2009, 5:30 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2009, 5:30 PM EST
Some of the most funny and insightful writing that I have ever had the pleasure to read. Keep on going, Holly. I think you're really on to something, here. Do you find this valuable?    
QueenAmber
QueenAmber
4. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Jun 21 2009, 12:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 21 2009, 12:44 PM EDT
This is absolutely AMAZING! I have truly fallen in love with this. It made me cry, it made laugh it made me think, it made me do everything good writing is supposed to do. And, I would be absolutely heart-broken if you didn't continue this! Do you find this valuable?    
QueenOfChelsea
QueenOfChelsea
5. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Mar 20 2010, 9:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 20 2010, 9:39 PM EDT
This is amazing. I really, really hope you intend to continue with this eventually - I'm desperate to know who the Six are, and especially which two bother Anne so much as a couple. (I have a theory on that, since whoever they are, needing the pairing implies that Henry will be freaked too, but...) Do you find this valuable?    
TheLadyTudor
TheLadyTudor
6. RE: Comments for Holly2's Fan Scripts
Mar 21 2010, 8:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2010, 8:19 AM EDT
I really hope you're going to continue with this! I have a few ideas on who the Six and Anne's hated pairing is going to be :D Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)