Sign in or
The Tudors January Birthdays |
Version 57 - view current page
| || || || || 1 || 2 || 3|
|4|| 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10|
|25||26||27||28 Henry VII||29||30||31|
The garnet is the traditional birthstone for January and is most often seen as a deep red color, but it can be found in a variety of colors that include green, yellow and orange. The name "garnet" comes from the Latin granatus (grain), possibly a reference to the Punica granatum (pomegranate) a plant with red seeds similar in shape, size, and color to some garnet crystals. (Wikipedia)
December 22 - January 20
Photo by Sydney Hall from AllPosters.com
Capricorns have a great potential for success, but yet many have a negative outlook, and will often blame others and situations for their failures
- Wonderfully offbeat sense of humour.
- They are true and faithful friends.
- They fall deeply in love, but will not let themselves be vulnerable.
- They take committed relationships very seriously.
- They are very ambitious, but lack self confidence.
- They are traditionalists and appreciate quality.
Aquarians are independent, individualistic, original and idealistic, but it is easy for them to be extremely stubborn.
- Of all the zodiac signs, Aquarians are the friendliest.
- They have difficulty recognising their faults.
- They are very faithful friends and eager to help in any situation.
- They have strong powers of attraction, but keep an emotional distance to protect their independence.
- They are "people-people" and careers that have direct contact with others will be rewarding.
January 21 - February 18
Add your best wishes for members celebrating their special day this month. For safety and security reasons, please members, do not put down your actual birthday.
| Member: jmccoy5712 || |
| Member: QueenMedusa || |
| Member: mary_bess_edward || |
| Member: GoldenAged.ER || |