Team Anne - Top Ten Lists
Team Anne - Top Ten Lists
Here is were you can add the Top Ten of anything Natalie Dormer and Anne Boleyn.
| Anne's Greatest Achievement|
7. Introducing various people to the English court and Henry in turn making them big patriachs of whatever their field was (Poet, Politician, Reformer etc) such as Wyatt, Cromwell, Holbien (I think ;-/) and Bryan.
6. Refusing to give into the whims of a powerful man.
5. The French Hood/Fashion
4. first Queen to be beheaded
3. not being a royal but being created one
2. having Henry VIII make a whole new religion
1. Giving Birth to Elizabeth
| Best Scene in Season One|
9. The scene when Wyatt asks if she loves another
8. Anne dancing while Henry watches while sitting next to his wife. Then she looks up at him as she curtsies at the end of the song.
7. Anne slowly turning around and raising her eyes to after Katharine asks her to "wait".
6. The scene were Henry and Anne re-unite after her sweating sickness ordeal
5. When her father asks her to be Henry's mistress.
4. When Henry asks her to be his sole mistress.
3. When she says to Katherine of Aragon "What if he does not?" when Katherine says Henry will tire of her.
2. When Anne comes out in "That Purple Dress".
1. The Masquerade.
| Best scene in Season Two|
| 10. The scene when she is eyeing up Jane|
9. Looking lovingly down at Elizabeth after she gives birth to her while Henry is cheating.
8. When she gives birth to Elizabeth
7. The scene where she is praying for Henry
6. The scene with Elizabeth near the pond
5. Her coronation
4. Last time she is with Elizabeth and Henry
3. The volta/sex scene
2. The execution of her brother and friends
1. Her execution
| Best Quote in Season One|
8. "When we are married...I will deliver you a son!"
7. "If you value your life never speak of me"
6. "Trust you, I love you!!"
5. "...Your majesty I have already given my madienhead into my husbands hands"
4. "I care nothing for Katherine, I would rather see her hanged than acknowledge her as my mistress"
3. "Even If he had me who is to say he would keep me"
2. "I'm Anne Boleyn"
1. "What if he does not tire of me?"
| Best Quote of Season Two|
| 10. "My lords I beg you before you go..To beseach the king's grace to be good to me!"|
9. "Henry please....Henry please...Fot the love you bear our child for the love of Elizabeth have mercy!"
8. "You told me you've always told me that it was the definition of love!That we should be truthful with each other!"
7. "It is not all my fault....You have no one to blame but yourself for this...!!!I was distressed to see you with that w***h Jane Seymour...because the love I bear you is so great!
6. "You can't have three people in a marriage. Why can't you see that?"
5. "She's my death, and I am hers"
4. "Elizabeth, oh my own heart"
3. "We are at the edge of the golden world!"
2. "I love you Elizabeth. I love you with all my heart and I bid you never forget it."
1. "Good Christian People, I have come here to die according to the law, and thus yield myself to the will of the king, my lord. And if in my life I ever did offend the king’s grace, then surely with my death, I do now atone. I pray and beseech you all to pray for the life of the king, my sovereign lord and yours, who is one of the best princes on the face of the earth, who has always treated me so well. Wherefore, I submit to death with a good will, humbly asking pardon of all the world. If anyone should take up my case, I ask them only to judge it kindly. Thus I take my leave of the world, and of you. And I heartily desire you all to pray for me."
| Anne's best costumes of Season One|
| 10. The gold dress|
9. The floral dress she wears at Hever
8. The white dress
7. The pink dress
6. Lady-In-Waiting Dress
5. Light Blue Dress (promo pic dress)
4. Red Dress (the other promo pic dress)
3. The Purple Dress
2. Creamy/Brown Dress
1. Masquerade Dress
| Anne's best costumes of Season Two|
| 10. Her green dancing dress|
9. Her imprisonment dress
8. The Creme dress (in promo's)
7. Pink dress
6. Coronation Dress
5. Silvery/Blue royal dress(the dress in promo's)
4. Dark Blue Dress
3. execution dress
2. Marquess dress
1. Yellow Dress
| Anne Myths|
8. Anne was a Protestant
7. 6th finger
6. were she was buried
5. Anne was a *****
4. Anne committed Incest
3. Anne's appearance: Ugly or a Beauty
2. Anne was a witch
1. were Anne's ghost resides
| Guys we wish Anne got with!|
8. William Compton
7. Edward Seymour (imagine the power games)
6. Henry Norris
5. Anthony Knivert
4. Charles Brandon
3. Mark Smeaton
2. Thomas Cromwell (Look at the scene were she realises that he gave his rooms to the Seymours)
1. Thomas Wyatt
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page