- King Henry pays attention, in season I to his queen Catherine's lady, mistress Boleyn - S1
- King Henry at season II, again pays attention to another lady of his new queen Anne, now mistress Seymour
The King's gift:
- At season I King Henry gives a gift to mistress Boleyn.
- At season III, king Henry sends a gift to Boleyn's cousin, Kathryn Howard
- Queen Catherine's impression on her lady, Anne, who is aking the king's affection on Season I.
- Queen Anne, at Season II impression's on lady Jane who catch the king's eye.
|The most happy scene:|
- Lady Anne says to king Henry about her family motto, "The most happy", on Season I.
- Queen Kathryn says on season IV to her friend, Lady Anne of Cleves, that she is "the most happy" briging memories to the king.
Wife x Mistress:
- At Season I, Queen Catherine confronts her rival, Anne Boleyn.
- Queen Anne confronts Jane seymour at Season II
- King Henry walks with lady Anne at Season II
- King Henry and Queen Kathryn walks in the winter in Season IV
- Queen Anne teaching her ladies to dance at season II
- Queen Kathryn and her ladies being taught how to dance, in Season IV
- Queen Catherine shows all her love to her daughter, princess Mary in Season I
- Queen Anne receive the special visit of princess Elizabeth, at season II